Route 66 Muscle Car Parts wants your complete satisfaction! If you have a problem with an item or your order please let us know.
1. All returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be in resale or new condition and with original packaging in tact. Items scratched or damaged in return shipping due to inadequate packaging will be returned and no credit will be issued. Items that are returned after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Copy of original invoice must also be enclosed.
2. Please call Route 66 Muscle Car Parts, Inc. 815-462-7278 for reasons of return and a return authorization number and instructions on your return.
3. You will need to fill out the information below on the items you want to return & please state the reason for your return. If the part is defective, not up to your standards, or any other reason, please state this on the form below. Returns will be delayed or even returned to
you if you do not fill out the information below.
4. Make sure to wrap the items carefully, place them in a sturdy box and secure with tape. Do not leave items loose in the box as they will most likely be damaged in shipping. All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Form available here.
5. You are responsible for return shipping charges and insurance and we do not accept COD returns.
6. For further question please call us at 815-462-7278 during normal business hours.
Note: No returns on electrical & specialty parts