Concept One Chevy Big Block Victory Series Kit with Alternator, A/C and Power Steering
From Concept One Pulley Systems
Chevy Big Block Victory Series Kit with Alternator, A/C and Power Steering
The Big Block Chevy Victory Series pulley system is designed to keep the A/C compressor, alternator and power steering pump tucked within the boundary of the engine block. These kits are intended to fit a wide variety of applications from street rods to late model trucks as long as there is sufficient room between the engine and the radiator. These easy-to-install systems are supplied with all the necessary components including Goodyear Gatorback belts and chrome hardware. Optional power steering kits include lightweight aluminum power steering pumps with our exclusive pump-mounted billet aluminum Mini Reservoir.
- Ultra small polished Sanden SD-7 compressor with billet manifold
- Edelbrock waterpump (polished kits supplied with Endurashine pumps, machined / anodized with cast)
- New Delphi aluminum power steering pump
- Power steering reservoir - Exclusive Concept ONE billet aluminum pump mounted Mini Reservoir
- 105 amp polished Powermaster one-wire alternator
- Crank pulley, waterpump pulley, alternator pulley, and power steering pulley
- Complete bracket set for alternator, A/C compressor and power steering
- Alternator fan
- Alternator pulley cover
- Compressor nose cover
- Goodyear Gatorback belt
- Goodyear tensioner
- Chrome hardware
Big Block Chevy Engines
These kits fit GM Mark IV, Gen V and Gen VI big block Chevy engines.
- Victory Series Kits are single 6 groove serpentine belt systems with spring tensioners
- Victory Series Kits are designed for use with electric cooling fans. If you need to run a mechanical fan, contact us and we can make modifications to the water pump pulley. Also, this kit uses a reverse rotation water pump, so make sure the fan is a reverse rotation fan.
- All Basic kits use two 6 groove serpentine belts (BCB04 kit has one 6 groove serpentine belt running from the crank to the water pump and alternator and one 6 groove serpentine belt running from the crank to the water pump)
- Basic kits can be used with electric and mechanical cooling fans
- Our kits will not work with engines mounted with front motor mounts. Side motor mounts are recommended