Total Cost Involved Engineering Brand New 62-67 Nova Torque-Arm Rear Suspension
You can be the first one on your block to have one of these new Torque-arm rear suspensions under your Nova.
TCI Engineering's New 1962-1967 Nova Torque Arm Rear Suspension is designed to eliminate suspension bind that occurs when cornering using the stock leaf spring suspension. The Torque Arm features a slider on the front of the arm that slides fore and aft and rotates as the car goes through its suspension travel thus allowing the cars handling to be controlled by the coil-over shocks and rear sway bar with no suspension binding. The suspension kit allows for a lower stance, greater rear axle control and a dramatically improved handling.
This is a bolt on application except for welding the axle brackets, panhard bar bracket and optional rear sway bar brackets onto 9" Ford rear end with 3" diameter tubes. The kit includes the complete Torque Arm rear suspension with TCI's proven All American coil-over shocks with adjustable spring tension and internally self adjusting dampening control.
- 1.25" Performance link bars(normally $200 extra)
- All-American coil over shocks(painted/ride height adjustable)
- 250# black powder coated springs
- Sub-Frame connectors
- Reinforcement plates(sandwich plates inside car)
- Driveshaft loop crossmember
- Transmission crossmember
- Coilover crossmember
- Torque Arm with telescoping end
- Pinion bars with L/H & R/H heims for easy pinion angle adjustments
- 360 degree Axle brackets
- Rear mounted panhard bar
- All hardware and detailed installation manual