TCI’s rear Torque Arm suspension was designed to eliminate the suspension bind that occurs when cornering using the stock conventional leaf spring suspension. The torque Arm features a slider on the front of the arm that slides forward and rotates as the car goes through suspension travel thus allowing the cars handling to be controlled by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables. The kit allows for a lower stance, great rear axle control and dramatic improved handling.
The kit is a bolt on application except for welding the axle brackets, panhard brackets, and optional sway bar brackets on the 3 inch axle housing tubes. Optional TCI housings come with all brackets installed and heli-arced.
Bolt-On Rear Assembly Includes:
- New 1 ¼“ High Performance Bars
- 1” Adjustable Panhard Bar With Lh & Rh Rod Ends
- 1 ¾“ Torque Arms With Slider And Reinforcing Flanges
- 1 ¼“ Trailing Arms With Stainless Adjusters
- 1 ½“ Frame Stiffener With Drive Shaft Loop
- Floor Reinforcing Plates And Hardware
- 1 ¾“ Sub-Frame Connectors
- Adjustable Pinion Support Tubes With Rod Ends, Tabs, And Install Tool
- Axle Housing Brackets, Torque Arm Tabs And Install Tool
- Synthetic Greasable Urethane Bushings
- All American Coil-Over Shocks
- 1 ½“ Coil-Over Cross-Member
- Detailed Installation Manual